Wednesday, June 25, 2008

chapter 2008, D3

{i've never been one for proper puncuation...sooooooo deal with my "..."
you'll get what I'm saying}

as some of you know (or may not know)...I have a son on the way the
beginning of august...Damon Lamont Dye III...don't get me wrong...I'm
excited as ever but I am also scared as all hell...every part of me
knows I am going to be a great dad...I know what to do and when to do it
but until now its all been theory...soon I will have to make it all a
reality...diapers...bottles...sleepless
nights...crying...burping...baths...all these things will be a part of
my daily routine...

new chapter in the best fuckin book written...
★ LIFE OF DAMON L. DYE II ★

9 comments:

Zeno Jones said...

Yeah brother you will be a great dad I think it has helped that ya sis has had 2 kids so u already know kinda what to expect! Can't wait for D3 and u know I'm not even a big kid person but I'm excited....!

myssmodelstar said...

You'll be fine, just have patience and everything will go smooth .. sometimes. LOL

Shortypop said...

That's sooo cute u can see his nose and he prolly has finger nails. Congrats and good luck to you!

heracles said...

yo...son....its actually pretty fun, its hard work...but ur not a kid and your not in school like i was with my sister her dad was around 20% of the time from when she was born(i was 15) till i left for cedar point (18) only hard part is money because they need so much so. The bein scared part is gone as soon as u see him TRUST ME...ull become less important too

Anonymous said...

You forgot...shittin...puking...spittin & boogers...lmfaooooooo
Just kiddin.....you'll be α great dad! I'm sure of it

TC

Laura said...

Damon you are the best. sometimes having a child forces people to grow up but you already have your mind together and KNOW whats expected. I will be purchasing little damon some fly clothing soon... and I'm SUPER EXCITED for him 2 arrive :)

TheChicestGeek said...

Awww its mini Dame! Im gonna have to find him some baby sized cazals. lol

heracles said...

ok....i got somethin on order....for the baby....its not what yall wanted but its out cold and he'll wear it and people will fear him

Anonymous said...

Dame I know you will be an excellent father. It takes time to get used to the life long job but it is very bittersweet and very rewarding in the end. And the tax return is lovely! JUST KIDDING!

Just do your best. That's all u can do! Luv ya!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online