Monday, July 14, 2008

iPOD Hits



Umm so ya boy Zeno Jones isnt really in the talking mood so ill let the music talk for me! first up


**umm an okay joint just an okay joint tho kinda predictable but Lupe goes hard on one of my fav. beats! U Me Him Her - Lupe Fiasco ***


** First off i think im late on this trax but Im digging it cuz Kanye doesnt really sound like his self and naw not on some vocoder type ish just sounding diffrent gritty and im digging it!**


OH SNAP ILL BE BACK IN A MIN I THINK D3 IS COMMMMINGGGGGGG!!

3 comments:

myssmodelstar said...

ok, as much as I HATE to say this *cries* my husband's (lupe )song isn't that good. I think its just whatever he is rapping about, I cant quite follow it. oohh well, everyone is entitled to 1 flop && this is it to me.

Phreshie said...

Imma try those songs....
Might come in hand...

Zeno Jones said...

yeahhh Lupe is fallling off hes getting toooooooo cocky i think

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online