Monday, July 28, 2008

Visual Video

wow okay i just posted but i just saw a few moreee vids that are really restoring my faith in the music video like real talk

so this vid is oldddd like from 07 but its sooo dope!


Justice a band from France that just makes crack like damm i want 90% of those shirts right now!

ok ok so this song is so so but the vid is quite dope


I think if i ever made a music video i would have some kind of words all over it i mean you can never loose with words in ya vids like..... off the top of my head

ok ok last vid now this is old a hood fav if u haven't seen it before you are in for a goooooooooooooood laugh i have seen this vid at least 20 times and still get extra weak when I see it(let the whole thing play trust me)


its too much to comment on just look at wee wee and it tells the whole story

Hammer I know u have a blog out there somewhere dont be mad im sure you look at this video and get quite weak yourself... just remember the good old days

1 comment:

-Dame- said...

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

i swear that first video was the dopest video i have ever seen in my life...and damn 90% of those shirts...

I WANT THEM ALL!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online