Saturday, October 25, 2008

iPhone Hits

We havent had an Iphone hits in a min so lets jump right into it
Lost RMX (ft. Jay-Z) MAIN - ColdplayThe Production on this trax is crazy like those toms in the background fading in and out soo dope oh yeah Jay verse is fresh too!

Next up In Jay-Z news the club banger right now
POP CHAMPAGNE (REMIX) - CLEAN - RON BROWZ FT JAY-Z & NAS Ron Brown rappin is funny to me I don't know its okay its just funny to me... oh yeah Jay and Nas on the remix you CANT loose i wanna see andre 3k tear this beat up!

Lupe Finally made me happy!
Accept The Troubles (DIRTY) - Lupe Fiasco Dope song kinda has that 1997 vibe to it really reminds me of some early Jay but what im hearing this is going to be Lupe's last album so when it drops make sure you buy it! (note i found what song it reminds me of)

Had to go a lil off speed but this song is catching my ear for some reason
I GOT (CLEAN) - Three 6 Mafia featuring Pimp C and Project Pat Lol im not even going to comment you come to your own conclusion on this on

2 comments:

The Aesthetic Leo said...

I'm not feeling that Lost (Remix), everything else I can rock with....

Bahama said...

you must not know...I'm a Lupe STAN!!!! i heart him...lol

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online