Sunday, October 5, 2008

Vote Or DIE

Random thoughts from the JAY-Z show

Photobucket
Photo Credits: DeQuan Gentry(Better Business Inc.)


*Wow live band set up this should be good

*I'm I wrong for drinking at an Obama event?(side bar is drinking at 6p the middle of the day? Hell no)

*People of the bigger nature shouldn't wear gold leggings its just.. Not hot

*wow swagger like us sounds so crack live(side event: I hate the word swag that's for a different day)

*So in "give it to me" jay now says 6 bottles of shit instead of 6 bottles of cris lol

*Damm pharrell is on alooooooot of jay's hooks

*for this to be a free show it was epic

*why do people get dressed up for concerts, is it suppose to be a status thing

*why do people get dressed up for FREE concerts

*wow a 4 song Encore!

*jay is just about the best we will eva have in rapp

Now More Pics sorry most were shot on the iphone

Mat Jones of the Clazz mates


I often put on for my city


Before..


After

PhotobucketPhoto Credits: DeQuan Gentry(Better Business Inc.)

4 comments:

Coko Mulan said...

I was on that floor! Lol... and umm... I did see the chick with the gold stretch pants. blehhhh

When you say dress up.. what do u mean exactly? U know u can't look like shit when u goin to an event that 12000 people will be at. Come on!

-Dame- said...

he's talking about those people that go get a tailor made suit for a damn concert...

naebabyy said...

looks like u guys had funn

Bahama said...

um? Can i just say I'm hella jealous!!!! looked like fun though

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online