Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DONT WALK, RUN

this is uno with another one... si, uno tiene uno! so i had a decent job, you might say it was dope. i didnt have to do any physical work, i told others what to do all day... dope... maybe. So uno goes and requests an "education leave" from his job(by the way union contracts state that high seniority employees may, upon writen request along with proof of registration take up to one year off.) wouldnt you know that these mofo's wait til today to tell me they denied my request, saying that i submited the papers too late! UNO DONT TAKE NO BULLSHIT!! theres only one thing that one can do in a situation like this, and N.E.R.D. said it better than all..."SPAZ IF YOU WANT TO, SPAZ IF YOU WANT TO!!!" 2, 3, play that shit for me please. yea thats right, you know uno had to spaz the fuck out, so i proudly showed them my "nigga ass" and flipped over two tables and a chair, threw up the FINGER and slamed my work i.d. on the floor! but the good news is... I got a new back pack, and One is going to school tomorrow!


DAME here:

per your request Juice...SPAZ!
Spaz - N.E.R.D
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online