Monday, August 18, 2008

where did we go wrong

???

someone please please please tell me where we as a nation went wrong...
when did jordans and cartier glasses become a status symbol?

dont get me wrong...i love my jordans just like the next person...but i dont like for them...those arent the only shoes that i wear...honestly i barely wear them...it just bugs me when i see people in the streets looking dusty as shit...but they have on a fuckin pair of jordans...like what in THEE fuck is going on in your life?...these people may work/hustle/steal for weeks @ a time just to buy these shoes so they can perp like they have real bread...

this is just a rant...but the shit bugs me to no end

1 comment:

Phreshie said...

I totally agree...but ay I got J`s and Cartiers too...I`ve seen some bummy as shoes in my life tho..
I hate dudes that say they got bread and blah blah blah....but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo car. smh

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online