Tuesday, August 19, 2008

wiznas (sounds like a foreign language lol)

so its 5:28 in the A.M. and im up bullshittin around...i got off work early so im not tired...so im listening to a little nas-surviving the times...the beat is frigid its bonkers!...i love it so much cuz i was one of those kids brought up on THE WIZ!...and i know damn well everyone else was too so dont gimme that look!...but peep game...listen to the original joint...and listen to how nas sampled it oh so well!


What Would I Do If I Could Feel (feat Nipsey Russell) - The Wiz




please believe i popped in the dvd after typing this!

2 comments:

Joya said...

that movie actually used to frighten me as a child. my favorite movie was the Wizard of Oz and all those black people playing the roles just scared me, lol

-Dame- said...

i can see where you coming from with this...they did have a lot of low budget ugly ass characters...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online