Friday, September 12, 2008

IPhone Hits

I felt like doing an IPHONE HITS

First up you can neverrrrrr go wrong with some jada!!!


Yess I hope kiss is back on his old Sh!t kinda sounds like it!! I just wish JAY was on the song foreal and not just the hook

OK OK next up now i know we all love M.I.A and I guess hip hop artist found her after about 3 years of being late lol now the bettter of the 2


Dope kinda im diggin Trey as a rapper butt I hope he doesn't make it a habit! the fact that he sings the hook is kinda fresh too

ok let me start out that first part is dope the first 2 times u hear it but after that it gets waccck im kinda mad they set this up like a realll remix Rich Boy cracks me up... thats about all i got for this one "let me introduce my lady, her name Berta and she muthafuckin crazy" (lmao)


Good to GO Sample - Jay John, Fat Boy Chef & B

Its Some real heat in this song but I cant give it all to you till its mixed and masted this is str8 out the studio last night Jay John, Fat Boy Chef and my mansss... we will just call him B for now...

let me know what you think of that 15 seconds of heat and oh yeah for hangin' in there with me

Estelle - Come Over Ft Sean Paul




2 comments:

Joya said...

i swear...i don't know if i can take any more versions of "Paper Planes"! lol

Eb the Celeb said...

loving the estelle remix with sean paul

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online