Thursday, September 25, 2008

jetson

better known as JAY -JOHN to the rest of the world but to me this lil cat will forever be JETSON!...just wanted to take time out to officially welcome him to the world of B4...me and him are alot alike...done been around the world a couple times and now we like..."whats next"...he told me when i had my son "bout time somebody did something"...because it seems like we have been around each other for so long that it seems as if everyone is @ a stand still (but far from that...check the resumes!)...glad to call this guy my little bro...and even more glad to have him on the team...

3 comments:

Coko Mulan said...

the babiez r growin up.. make me feel old.. geez

Amber said...

yaaaaaaay!

see i commented:)

Randi Rossario said...

stop hammertime **moves legs**

lol
yay i love all of u guys =)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online